everyone counts

personal injury | drunk driving victims

Hurt by a drunk driver? I am a Bozeman, Montana auto accident lawyer

Montana has serious penalties and punishment for drunk driving, but drunk drivers remain a threat to motorists and passengers. Nationally, drunk drivers kill and permanently injure thousands of people each year.

If you have been injured by a drunk driver, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. Call me at (406) 522-0067 to talk about your case. I have skill and experience that can help you.

Montana has dram shop laws that can make a person or entity that provides alcoholic beverages liable for injury or damages arising from an accident involving a person who consumed the beverage. Just the fact of providing alcoholic beverages to someone does not establish liability. But if a consumer was under the legal drinking age and the person furnishing the alcohol knew that or did not reasonably attempt to determine the consumer’s age; if the consumer was visibly intoxicated; or if the furnishing person either forced or coerced the consumption of alcohol or told the consumer that the beverage had no alcohol, then that person or entity may be liable for resulting damages.

If you or someone you love has been injured because someone negligently provided alcohol to a driver who then had an accident, please call me to discuss your case.

I proudly represent injured clients across Montana.

The National Trial Lawyers
9.1Christopher D Meyer


After being injured by a drunk driver or losing a loved one, you can give me a call or email me.

With many years of experience, I will fight for the full fair compensation you deserve. I will thoroughly investigate your case and advise you about the best steps you can take to protect your rights and get the compensation you deserve.

For more information on how I can help, please call me at (406) 522-0067 or email me.


In personal injury cases I represent clients on a contingent fee basis, charging a fixed percentage of any fees recovered by settlement, arbitration, or verdict. If there is no recovery, then I take no fee. Depending upon the case I may require that a client, regardless of the outcome of his case, pay for all costs and expenses in his case. In those cases, I put that requirement in our written fee agreement.

Contact us today

    1 East Main, Suite 203 
    Bozeman, Montana 59771

    Please send correspondence to:
    P.O. Box 1172, Bozeman, Montana 59771