personal injury | real property & land disputes | general civil practice
After an accident pain and uncertainty can overwhelm anyone. Talking with a skilled experienced personal injury attorney may be your first positive move toward recovery. If you have been seriously injured in Montana, please call or contact me today.
Although Montana is vast, disputes over real property and land are surprisingly common. Real property and land disputes that I handle include : access, easements, quiet title, and restrictive covenants.
In addition to personal injury and real property and land disputes, I also have a few practice areas that can best be described as ‘general civil practice. ” These practice areas include: will and trust disputes, divorce, small business and business disputes.
I offer video chats and video conferencing for clients and potential clients.
• Admitted to Colorado Bar (1997)
• Admitted to Montana Bar (1998)
• Admitted to United States District Court of Montana
• Admitted to Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
• Admitted to Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States
• National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Montana Trial Lawyers
• Avvo Top Rated Lawyer
• A.B., Harvard College
• J.D., University of Colorado School of Law
• Articles Editor, University of Colorado Law Review